Sewage Treatment Plants
Tanks-A-Lot Ltd.’s wastewater treatment plants are the most reliable, maintenance-free method of wastewater treatment available for commercial, industrial or small municipal applications. With system capacities ranging from 1,500 to 500,000 gallons per day, Tanks-A-Lot plants are pre-engineered to accommodate current, as well as future treatment needs. Tanks-A-Lot plants use EA or MBBR processes to quickly and efficiently reduce organic compounds in the most cost-effective manner.
Systems can be easily enlarged or modified and have the flexibility to accommodate any treatment requirement, including pre-treatment, AFE, ASH, tertiary, disinfection, denitrification and phosphorous removal. Non-clog diffusers reduce plant maintenance and the air-lift surface skimmer simplifies maintenance. Heavy-duty reinforced precast concrete tanks provide durability and long life to each plant.
- Suitable for wastewater treatment at single family sites
- Standardized packages complete with tanks, treatment process equipment, and control system
- Suitable for reduced soil dispersal field size and LFH At-Grade dispersal systems
Commercial Sewage Treatment
- Suitable for country residential clustered wastewater treatment
- Suitable for RV campgrounds, mobile home parks and commercial developments
- May be used to leverage other municipal facilities
- Custom process design for high strength sewage